Fleming Road, Quinton, B32 - Three Bed Semi-Detached
Status: Sold STC
- Three Bed Semi-Detached
DOUGLAS SMART MOVE are delighted to offer this good sized three bedroom semi detached property. Situated in Quinton with easy access to local schools, amenities and transport links into City Centre.
BRIEFLY COMPRISING OF L shaped Lounge/ Dining Room, Kitchen, Entrance Hallway, Three bedrooms, bathroom and Landing.
ROOM MEASUREMENT - All room dimensions can be found on the floor plan.
- Set back from the road and wide footpath. A low level hedge and footpath lead to a front garden laid to lawn and and area full of shrubs and plants. The path leads to a side gate accessing the rear garden and a sliding Upvc door leading to:
- Having lino flooring, double glazed windows and a wall mounted light. A further Upvc door leads to:
- A large hall with ceramic tile flooring, varnished wood skirting board and banisters, radiator, ceiling light point, storage cupboard and doors leading to:
L SHAPED LOUNGE/ DINING AREA:
- This expansive living area has carpet flooring, focal point electric fire, radiators, ceiling coving, ceiling light points, double glazed window to the front elevation and patio doors leading to the rear garden.
- Having fitted with an array of wall and base storage units with plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer, space for a tall fridge freezer, electric oven and hob with an extractor fan over, roll top work surfaces with stainless steel sink and double drainer and mixer tap over, ceramic til flooring with part tiled walls, double glazed window and door to the rear elevation.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION LANDING:
- Being wider than a typical landing, it has attractive wooden banisters with decorative iron spindles, laminate wood effect flooring, ceiling light point and doors leading to:
- A double bedroom with two wardrobes with sliding doors and full length mirrors, carpet flooring, radiator, ceiling light point and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
- A further double bedroom with a large storage cupboard, carpet flooring, dado rail, radiator, ceiling light point and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
- A good sized single bedroom with carpet flooring, dado rail, radiator, ceiling light point and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
- Being decorated with glossy wall covering and lino flooring, having a full-length panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, chrome heated towel rail, ceiling light point and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
- Having a large part slabbed and part concrete patio area. A small wall and step leads to the lawned area behind with a gravel border. A wooden garden shed sits to the rear of the garden.
EPC Rating: D
TENURE: We are advised that the property is Freehold, but recommend that interested parties verify this information. The Consumer Protection Regulations 2008: Douglas Smart Move have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services, so cannot verify that they are connected, in working order or fit for the purpose. Douglas Smart Move have not checked legal documents to verify the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own solicitor or surveyor. The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008: Douglas Smart Move have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services, so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to the tenure of the property are based on information received from the seller, the Agent has not been given access to the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Sales Particulars form no part of any sale contract. Any items shown in photographs are not included unless particularly specified as such in the sales particulars; interested buyers are advised to obtain verification of all legal and factual matters and information from their solicitor, licensed conveyancer or surveyor. PLANNING PERMISSION AND BUILDING REGULATIONS: It is the responsibility of Purchasers to verify if any planning permission and building regulations were obtained and adhered to for any works carried out to the property.