War Lane, Birmingham, B17 - Two Bed Mid Terrace
Status: Under Offer
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Tastefully modernised
- Open plan living area
- Fantastic location in Harborne
- Easy access to Harborne High Street that boasts a variety of shops, bars, restaurants
- Wide range of private and state schools
DOUGLAS SMART MOVE are delighted to offer this traditional Two Bedroom Mid Terraced property in Harborne. It has been tastefully modernised with an open plan living area whist keeping its traditional charm. VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
War Lane is a key arterial route in Harborne and is very convenient for bus routes into the City Centre and for the outer circle route. It is also just a short walk to the very popular Harborne High street. There are good links to the M5 (J3) and the Midland Motorway Network. Birmingham University, The Medical School and the Queen Elizabeth Complex are all within a two mile radius of the property. A wide range of schools for children of all ages are available in the vicinity, both in the private and state sector - including Harborne Primary School and Blue Coat schools.
ROOM DIMENSION - All room dimensions can be found on the floor plan.
- The property sits behind a low level wall and steps that lead unto the front door which leads to:
ENTRANCE/ DINING ROOM:
- Having laminate wood flooring, a bay window to the front elevation with decorative glass and storage under the seating, a feature fireplace surround, wall and ceiling lighting, ceiling coving and a radiator with cover grill. A opening leads to:
- The laminate flooring continues with a feature fireplace exposing natural brick and a log burner set in the middle, double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, radiator, ceiling coving and ceiling light point, a door leads to a storage cupboard located under the stairs, a further opening to the rear leading to:
- A galley style kitchen with wall and base storage units down two sides, integrated oven and hob with an extractor fan over, integrated dish washer, stainless steel sink with double drainer, part tiled walls and a ceramic tiled floor, a double glazed window to the side elevation and a door leading to the rear garden.
- Currently being used as a study, having double glazed traditional windows on two elevations allowing in plenty of light, radiator, ceramic tiled floor and ceiling light point.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION LANDING:
- Having carpet flooring, radiator, ceiling light point and doors leading to:
- Having a double glazed sash windows to the rear elevation, traditional wrought iron fireplace, build in wardrobe positioned over the stair bulkhead, new carpet flooring, radiator and ceiling light point.
- A further double bedroom with two double glazed sash windows to the front elevation, traditional wrought iron fireplace, built in wardrobe, new carpet flooring, radiator and wall and ceiling light point.
- A large well equipped bathroom with a panelled bath and separate corner shower with a mixer shower within, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, a double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, ceramic tiled flooring, part tiled walls, a full-length mirror and recessed ceiling lighting.
- Mostly laid to slab with a raised decking to the rear and a brick built BBQ in the corner with a fenced border.
TENURE: We are advised that the property is Freehold, but recommend that interested parties verify this information. The Consumer Protection Regulations 2008: Douglas Smart Move have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services, so cannot verify that they are connected, in working order or fit for the purpose. Douglas Smart Move have not checked legal documents to verify the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own solicitor or surveyor. The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008: Douglas Smart Move have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services, so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to the tenure of the property are based on information received from the seller, the Agent has not been given access to the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Sales Particulars form no part of any sale contract. Any items shown in photographs are not included unless particularly specified as such in the sales particulars; interested buyers are advised to obtain verification of all legal and factual matters and information from their solicitor, licensed conveyancer or surveyor. PLANNING PERMISSION AND BUILDING REGULATIONS: It is the responsibility of Purchasers to verify if any planning permission and building regulations were obtained and adhered to for any works carried out to the property.