Welsh House Farm Road, Harborne , B32 - Three Bed Semi-Detached
Status: Sold STC
- ***£1,500 CASH BACK TOWARDS A BLOCK PAVED DRIVE*** Three Bedroom Semi Detached House / Front double glazed porch
- Spacious Through Lounge / Double Glazing through out and Central Heating
- Solid Fuel Open Fire/ Modern fitted kitchen
- Large Cloakroom/ Storage
- Timber Frame Garden Room / Utility Rooms
- Side Gate to Rear Garden
- First floor family bathroom
- Spacious conservatory and private rear garden
- On road parking
- Close to the Harborne Village / short walk away from the lovely Queens Park / Easy to commute to the Q.E Hospital and the Birmingham University
*** £1,500 CASH BACK TOWARDS A BLOCK PAVED DRIVE***
DOUGLAS SMARTMOVE are delighted to offer this Three Bedroom Semi-Detached property, having well laid out accommodation and upstairs bathroom. This is ideal for someone looking for a Harborne location but at an affordable price. This property has a spacious conservatory and private rear garden.
Ideal for a First Time Buyer. ROOM MEASUREMENTS - All room dimensions can be found on the floor plan.
- via a beautiful front lawn and central pathway. There is potential to create a driveway as the neighbours have done. The front door leads to:
- Fully double glazed with a wall mounted light. A door leads to:
Having laminate flooring, radiator, window to the front elevation, stairs leading to the first floor accommodation, ceiling light point and doors leading to:
- a large space for stored household items as well as coats and shoes. A Upvc door leads to the side elevation.
LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM:
- A full length double aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and rear, an attractive brick built fireplace and hearth with and open fire and grate within, carpet flooring, radiator and ceiling light point. A door leads to:
- Having fitted wall and base storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink, space for a free standing cooker, radiator, ceiling light point and a door leading to:
SUN ROOM/ UTILITY:
- A multifunction room timber construction with plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION LANDING:
- Having carpet flooring, ceiling light point and doors leading to:
- A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front elevation with views over the golf course, built in wardrobe over the stair bulk head, carpet flooring, radiator and ceiling light point.
- A further double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobe over the stair bulk head, carpet flooring, radiator and ceiling light point.
- A large single bedroom with double glazing to the rear elevation, carpet flooring, radiator and ceiling light point.
- Having a full length panelled bath with mixer shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, carpet flooring, double glazed window to the rear elevation, a door leads to an airing cupboard which also houses a five year old condensing combi boiler.
- having a low level WC , carpet flooring, ceiling light point and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
- being most laid to lawn, on one side there are sleepers and bedding beyond. A path runs along the house and up one side. There is a path running down the side of the house leading to a garden gate accessing the front garden. EPC Rating: D
We are advised that the property is Freehold, but recommend that interested parties verify this information. The Consumer Protection Regulations 2008: Douglas Smart Move have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services, so cannot verify that they are connected, in working order or fit for the purpose. Douglas Smart Move have not checked legal documents to verify the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own solicitor or surveyor. The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008: Douglas Smart Move have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services, so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to the tenure of the property are based on information received from the seller, the Agent has not been given access to the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Sales Particulars form no part of any sale contract. Any items shown in photographs are not included unless particularly specified as such in the sales particulars; interested buyers are advised to obtain verification of all legal and factual matters and information from their solicitor, licensed conveyancer or surveyor.
PLANNING PERMISSION AND BUILDING REGULATIONS:
It is the responsibility of Purchasers to verify if any planning permission and building regulations were obtained and adhered to for any works carried out to the property.