Monthly Rental Of £799
North Road, Harborne- PRIME LOCATION
Status: Available to Let
- Two bedroom terraced house - Prime Harborne Location / Available 16th May 2019
- Situated just off the main Harborne High street
- Offered as Part furnished
- Two spacious reception rooms and two bathrooms
- Double glazed and central heated through out
- Private Rear garden / on street parking
- Close to local schools with in walking distance to Harborne Academy
- Close to Queen Elizabeth hospital and University
- Easy access to the Birmingham City Centre and New Street Station
- With in a short walk to local amenities
We are pleased to offer this delightful two
bedroom mid terrace house for rent. This property is modern through
out with neutral décor. Comprising of a modern fitted kitchen, two
bathrooms and with two reception rooms. This property offers plenty
of character and is situated just off the Harborne High Street. Close
to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and all local transport. This
property is available from the 16th May 2019.
Situated on North Road in the desirable Harborne Village just off the main Harborne High Street with in a short walk to amenities, restaurants and bars. This is also located close to the Queen Elizabeth Medical Complex and the Birmingham University both are very easy to commute too. Also available are excellent transport links, with various bus routes to the surrounding areas and a direct route to the Birmingham City Centre and New Street Train Station.
This property is also close to local schools such as Harborne primary and the Harborne Academy, St Peters Primary and a host of other private schools such as the Blue Coat School and Norfolk House. Independent schools are also available such as King Edwards V1 high school for girls and Five ways Grammar. Harborne is a Victorian residential area with the properties dating from pre-1900 (found mainly around and off the main High Street),. The oldest part of what is known locally as Harborne Village is a delightful area.